Saturday, June 30, 2007

Tumbling Performance!



After the baby contest, we had to run next door to Matthew and Kaylee's tumbling performance, or "show-off" as Matthew calls it. They both did great, and we took a video of the whole thing, but here are a few shots we got afterwards. Matthew is in the Level 1-2 class which has a range of 6-15 year-olds, he is close to doing his round-off/back-handspring, but he doesn't like to practice at home, so it will come when he is ready! Kaylee and I were in the Mom and Tot class and have lots of fun with forward rolls, cartwheels, kangaroo jumps, and back rolls! I think Kaylee will move up to the 3-5 year class come fall and I won't have to go with her, which will be more fun for me I think!

4 comments:

Corinne said...

I bet they were so cute out there jumping around. I wish we could have come!

Corinne said...

I forgot to say...Holy Cow! Kaylee's hair is sooo long. Adorable!

Myla said...

I can't wait to see the performance video, and perhaps a re-enactment when we come on the 4th!

Raw-b said...

That gymnastics skills would come in pretty handy when matt gets older. Impress a lot of the ladies, or at least one of his uncles.