Our dentist had a customer appreciation party on Thursday and the kids had a blast! There was a huge Shark slide, hot dogs, Rainbow the clown--making baloon animals, and sno-kones! The slide and the sno-kones were the kid's favorite part!
haha. What a dentist. I suppose I should be taking notes one this. Kaylee looks so cute. By the way. I was listening to the radio in the car the other day, and I heard a commercial for a product that treats jaundice or something like that. Anyway, the satisfied customer on the commercial was Melissa Hilton. I don't think it was you though unless you have had jaundice lately.
Ha ha. That reminds me of when Grandma Hilton sent me a newspaper clipping in high school about a guy named Jonathan Andrew Hilton who had robbed a bank at gunpoint in Mesa.
3 comments:
How fun is that! I wish our dentist did that. The only thing she does is give Carter a dinky toy at the end of his visit.
haha. What a dentist. I suppose I should be taking notes one this. Kaylee looks so cute. By the way. I was listening to the radio in the car the other day, and I heard a commercial for a product that treats jaundice or something like that. Anyway, the satisfied customer on the commercial was Melissa Hilton. I don't think it was you though unless you have had jaundice lately.
Ha ha. That reminds me of when Grandma Hilton sent me a newspaper clipping in high school about a guy named Jonathan Andrew Hilton who had robbed a bank at gunpoint in Mesa.
Post a Comment