I guess I should have gotten a picture of Vince with the kids, but I am not that on top of things, so these are some retro pictures of him being a dad!
Monday, June 18, 2007
Happy Fathers Day!
Well, we had a fun weekend. On Saturday we all helped Vince do some yard work (even my sister Naomi) in the morning, then went to my parents house to help my Dad do some of his yard work and then had a yummy hamburger dinner. Sunday, we were pretty lazy all morning with no meetings, went to church then to my parents again for an official Father's Day dinner. Vince got to choose so we had spaghetti alfredo with shrimp and scallops! Like Naomi said, it was a very original dinner and not one we all would have had any other day, but very yummy!
I guess I should have gotten a picture of Vince with the kids, but I am not that on top of things, so these are some retro pictures of him being a dad!


I guess I should have gotten a picture of Vince with the kids, but I am not that on top of things, so these are some retro pictures of him being a dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Father's Day Vince! I love the Vince in action pictures!
Ya, Happy Father's Day, V! I just have one question. Did you catch anything?
Post a Comment