Friday, June 8, 2007

Dano and the toilet water...

This one's for Corinne--just so you know you aren't the only one. :)

I was sitting at the computer, actually looking at Rob's blog, when I hear the toilet flush and Daniel yells from upstairs, "Gross!". I try to ignore it, but then he comes to the top of the stairs with his pants down at his ankles and some water splashes on his legs and shirt and says "I have toilet water on all over me!" So I ask how he got it on himself. "Well, I did something...that I'm sorry!" I ask what did you do? "Well, I am sorry!" I ask again, What did you do? "I tried to flush the Dixie cup, but it didn't go down so I tried to get it out with the white thing (toilet brush) and then it splashed water all over and now I'm all wet!"

Needless to say, boys will be boys. I can't say it was a huge mess, but the fact that he tried to flush a paper cup down the toilet????? Come on! I guess we can be thankful they are eager to learn!

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Oh dear- toilet water is gross! Luckily, Carter hasn't had too many toilet stories yet...but I did say yet. Please post more little boy stories- I love it!