I asked Daniel what he wanted for his birthday dinner (to make sure I had everything) and he couldn't come up with anything, so I made suggestions:
Mom: "Spaghetti, Mac and cheese, Pizza, Hamburgers....You don't want any of these?"
Daniel: "No"
Mom: "Chicken nuggets, cereal?"
Daniel: "YEAH! I was hoping you were going to say that. I was waiting until you said something you don't have to cook because I don't want to wait!"
So I guess we are having cereal on Tues.! Anyone want to come over? I think we will have enough!
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun is that! Cereal nights are the best. I am currently out of my favorite cereal- Optimum Power. It is yummy! Daniel- you're the best...I wish I could eat cereal with your on your big day!
Did you pay him to say that?
Only in cereal!
Post a Comment