Saturday, November 3, 2007

This is Halloween, H-H-H-Halloween....



I have finally found a few minutes for myself and decided to post a few pictures of the kids in costume. Some are at my mom's Halloween party and some are Halloween night. Matthew is holding Ashley and Daniel is holding Marcus, Myla's baby.













Matthew is an ewok and he got so frustrated with everyone calling him a bear, he took off his head-covering and didn't wear it the rest of the night! (I had to cut out the face part because he couldn't see and there are no-mask rules at just about every place here!--Sorry Heidi) Daniel was "The Thing" from Fantastic Four, and Kaylee is, of course, Cinderella. Ashley was Baby Claus--so cute, I know!



We had Kaylee's friend, whose name also happens to be Kaylee, come Trick-or-treating with us and it was tons of fun!

5 comments:

Jroo said...

Very nice very nice! That bear, I mean, ewok costume looks eerily familiar!

Hey, if the kids got too much candy, just send it all my way. I'll make sure Carter doesn't get any - I promise.

So where are the pics of Vince & Melissa in THEIR costumes?????

Corinne said...

Love the pictures! Everyone (including Melissa) looks great :)

Myla said...

so cute! Marcus felt very safe being held by the Thing. we had a great time, and it was a good thing since we all got sick. Good thing Marcus is too little to go trick-or-treating!

Curley Family said...

Looks like you had a great time! I am still so surprised at how big your kids are getting.

Raw-b said...

can't get enough of those kids. everyone of em' makes me giggle to myself, in a very manly way.