Sunday, November 4, 2007

Per Request....


Here is Melissa's costume--"Mom with bad hair day, thus the pony-tail". Vince was lucky enough to be omitted from any picture taking. I have to find out his secret! Let me reassure you, that Ashley has not had one too many--I think! (Those Hilton dads are famous for slipping things to the babies when the moms aren't looking)
P.S. I forgot to say that Vince went as "guy playing a guitar" to my mom's party, but at the Trunk-or-treat, he went as "guy who plays a guitar, but doesn't have it with him".

3 comments:

Raw-b said...

I guess vince can't fit inside any picture because of his huge muscles

Melissa H said...

So true, so true...

Jroo said...

You're right Rob...those Hilton dads do much more than slip their kids treats when moms aren't looking...they are also famous for their "hooj" (as Carter says) muscles. Kuddos to Vince on the creativity of his costume!