Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving....finally

My team won!



Thanksgiving was at our house, and we had 15 people and tons of fun! We played football in the morning, then ate, then vegged and played games/puzzles/movies! I thought it was a great success and I think we all had plenty to eat! Well, I have been running around with so many things to do and as you can see in some of these pictures, sick babies. I have finally been able to get the pictures onto the blog--thanks to Kirk's amazing picture-taking abilities. It's not fancy, but at least its posted!

4 comments:

Corinne said...

How fun! Thanks for sharing. I didn't even think to take pictures ( you know why). :)

Myla said...

I was there and it was definitely fun and yummy.

Jroo said...

Well now I feel left out from all the fun! Hey! No fun unless I'm there, too, OK?! No fun fo U!

Anonymous said...

thank you for not eating me