We are finally here and settled in. I think we must have very little stuff because the move was not that bad. Friends from our ward showed up on Monday and we loaded trucks and trailers only 2 times! Monday night we played with Vince's mom and brother who came into town from Virginia then Tuesday was back to the move. We unpacked all Tuesday then at night we moved the heavy stuff--piano, ent. center, dressers, etc. We went back to the old house on Wed. morning to clean up and gave the keys away about noon. Whew! All done.
Now everything is unpacked except storage areas and a few last minute junk papers and pictures on the wall! Saturday Vince and I got to go shopping for a few things that the house needed and we had really great success. I will post some pictures of the finished products once they get done (don't hold your breath!)
Other than that, Kaylee has Kindergarten round-up today and we are getting back to a normal routine. The only hard thing is that it is weird getting used to a new ward and neighbors, they are all very nice, but still it takes some getting used to--even if it is down the road!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad things worked out for you all! you'll have to let us know where you're at now! HOpefully we'll really come see you sometime!
Yay for new houses! I can't wait for when we're blogging about our new house...10 years down the road! :)
Congrats on the move! Sometimes in town moves can be so hard! Glad everything is going well with your family!
Jill
Post a Comment