Well, I think we should be on a commercial or something because we got an offer on our house last night which makes it only 6 days on the market! They did offer slightly less than what we were asking, but that is to be expected--and in 6 DAYS, that is amazing. Just another affirmation that the Lord is behind this 100%!
We will be closing on April 3rd which is unfortunate timing for Vince's family who was going to stay with us, but like always they are more than understanding about it! Plus, my sister Myla is also moving on that weekend so anyone who wants to help is more than welcome at either place!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hurray! That is amazing- yes the Lord has been with you each step of the way. I can't wait to see your new house in person :)
Crazy! Congrats! I want to hear the whole story. I'll be calling.
I feel like we should be on a reality show so they can flip back & forth between moves and keep saying, "meanwhile, at the Hiltons..." and "back at the Johnsons..." We should have planned to be sponsored!
I love Myla's idea...In fact, why don't we just have two cameras going and create one ourselves! Jason's a really great movie editor too, so he'll totally help us out on making it happen!
congratulationss!!! That is so exciting! Can't wait to see pictures of it when you get in!
Post a Comment