Monday, November 10, 2008

Before....


Vince has decided to undertake a project this year: painting his bike! Yeah, I know, I have already thought of all those questions and I trust him completely (after reading over his business plan/cost analysis, no seriously I made him do that).
Hopefully in the Spring, I will be posting an "After..." picture with everything in tact except for the color of choice which is midnight blue with some metal flake.

3 comments:

Jroo said...

Way to go, Vince! That'll be a fun project over the winter. So are you going a light or dark blue? You should paint your tires, too ... go white-walls ... Lightning McQueen style!

Jroo said...

ok wait, just kidding ... it looks like you're already white-walled ... ha ha. I love 'em!

The Harpers said...

Casey says it looks like a fun project. To bad the guys can't work on it together.