Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Kaylee!

Kaylee's birthday was actually on the 28th, but we have had so much fun with our family, I haven't had time to get on the computer! We started out the day decorating Kaylee's cake:

Then went to the park with a few friends, Mike & Myla family and Kid's Meals!


Kaylee and her best friend Kayli














Daniel, Kaylee, Mike (behind), Myla and Marcus, and Ashley loving the swing!!


All day we tried to tell Kaylee that she was 4, but she insisted that she wasn't 4 until her party, so she finally got to turn 4 when everyone else came that night for the family party!

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Happy Birthday Kaylee! I hope your party was super fun :). We all wished we could have been there to sing to you!

The Harpers said...

I can't believe Kaylee is four. Where hast he time gone? By the way, I love her cake! She is definately a little princess.