Thursday, April 10, 2008

Change is good, even if it's small

I have decided that when you're feeling restless and you feel like you need a change, it doesn't have to be a life-changing event like buying a new house, or getting a different car, or getting a dog (if you happen to be VINCE). You can feel just as happy with what you have when you can make little changes, like changing around your furniture to make it "feel" like a new house, and changing the colors on your blog to make it "look" like you did something spectacular, but really you clicked a few buttons! (Not to mention Drew and Corinne have a completely cool new layout and I was a bit jealous) So here is my new attempt at feeling like I have changed something, but everything is really the same!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute, Melissa. I know what you mean though. And i think that that is so important to keep that kind of perspective. Changing little things just a little at a time, over time they become big changes, etc. So, good job at switching color schemes! ;) So, yeah, I'm actually writing a comment, which can mean only one thing: I'm actually getting more into this blogging thing. I think Sewage was right, I have great blogging potential! :)

The Harpers said...

I'm liking the change. Change is always good!

Jroo said...

I like the change, too! It looks really good.

David and Jana said...

I agree with the change something small concept! A little goes a long way! Good job with your blog!