Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Take me out to the ball game.....


Since Drew and Corinne are the only ones who look at this blog, here some pictures for you(I tried to get them to smile)! The boys have started T-ball/baseball, Matthew is old enough for the 'coach-pitch' and Daniel does the T-ball. They both love it, but the most boring part for both of them is waiting to bat/getting to the outfield and their favorite part is the treats after the game! From left to right we have the Fireballs and the Gekkos.

4 comments:

Corinne said...

So fun! Drew is so proud that his nephews like baseball!

Grandma Heidi said...

Oh my gosh! Matthew is the spitting image of Vince (as a little guy) in this picture. It is so hypnotic!

Jroo said...

HEY HEY!!! BASEBALL!! Now that's what I'm talkin' about! I think they look much more older and mature with baseball gloves on their hands and baseball hats on their heads, don't you? Baseball fever, baby.

Raw-b said...

I thought Matthew was Vince too! Those are some tough looking boys.