I love that color on Kaylee! Oh- your leather couch in the back ground looks awesome too!
Kaylee is as cute as I thought she'd be! She is a natural beauty (especially in that dress).
I think she reminds me of what Mom looked like when she was a little toddler girl. QT!
I always thought that too! I only remember seeing one picture of your mom when she was little, but it looked just like Kaylee.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love that color on Kaylee! Oh- your leather couch in the back ground looks awesome too!
Kaylee is as cute as I thought she'd be! She is a natural beauty (especially in that dress).
I think she reminds me of what Mom looked like when she was a little toddler girl. QT!
I always thought that too! I only remember seeing one picture of your mom when she was little, but it looked just like Kaylee.
Post a Comment