Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Today is day 8

Kaylee has been dry for 8 days now! We have her on a fun incentive program, each 7 days dry=1 small prize and then when she gets to 30 days dry she gets her ears pierced and we can officially call her potty-trained. There were a few times we got to 5 or 6 days, but then had to start over. We are feeling very happy around here. Ashley is now no more in diapers at night either so all we have to buy now are some pull-ups for Kaylee at night! YAY!

4 comments:

Hoping to Adopt said...

Yay for Kaylee! She is lucky to get her ears pierced at age 6, I had to wait until I was 10. Good luck!

Jason & Naomi said...

Yeah, I had to wait until I was 12 or 14 or something like that. Anyway, that's awesome! Good job Kaylee!

Corinne said...

Tell Kaylee that Taylor will pick out some super cute earrings to mail to her when she get to day 30!

Marion said...

I remember when Kaylee's mom was a little girl and ear piercing was the bribe that helped her conquer thumb sucking. But I really didn't want her to get her ears pierced that young, and as I remember, Grandpa was the one who took her to have it done!