Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Kaylee!


I just thought I would shout out to my little sweet (and sometimes really cocky) Kaylee! She has so much spunk it's scary, but thank goodness it is there to combat the craziness this world brings. :) We had a fun dinner of hot dogs and yogurt (Kaylee's choice) then we opened some presents and had ice cream cones real quickly before Vince had to go to Young Mens. We will celebrate some more while bowling on Fri. with some doughnuts and pizza! She is so excited that it turned her EVIL when she found out she had to wait until Friday and not today......what are we going to do with her???


On the happy side, Matthew woke up and made her a cute birthday card and Daniel actually got her bowl, spoon and poured her cereal this morning!!!

2 comments:

Hoping to Adopt said...

Wow! That picture is so cute! I cant believe how fast they grow up. Happy Birthday Kaylee!

Corinne said...

Awe I just love the spunk in her! Happy Birthday Kaylee from all your cousins (and Drew & Corinne) in Virginia.