I am so excited, but scared to get too excited because then I will lose sight of things I need to get done around here and leave with a million things that I haven't done yet or forgot to tell my parents about!
Vince and I have figured out a lot of the vacation, but we are going to have a mini-date tonight to figure out some activities we want to do and make sure we aren't roaming the beach the whole time. If you ask me, that would be fine, but Vince would go CRAZY and I guess I might get bored by the 7th day. But hey, a good tan takes some time!! :)
If you have any suggestions on where to eat or play that would be great!! We are going to be on Oahu for 1 1/2 days then Maui the rest of the time. Of course we are doing the Polynesian Cultural Center, so that is already on the books, and we know of one or two little places to eat, but that is it.
Friday, September 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How exciting! My sister-in-law and her hubby actually live there, not sure where exactly. But Todd and Jen's link is on my blog if you want to ask them about local stuff. Just an idea. Have a great trip!
Have fun in HI! That sounds like fun! We'll celebrate our 10th in December. But we have no plans to go to HI! :) Hope you have a great time!
Jill Mitchell
Post a Comment