Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Anniversary To Us!


Today is our 10th anniversary! Here is Vince and I outside the Chicago Temple 10 years ago. It was a very humid day, as you can see in both of our hairstyles! :)
For all those who haven't heard, we are going to be celebrating in Hawaii, but we decided to do it in Oct. for a few reasons: The kids will be in school which is easier for a babysitter and I heard it would be the "off season" so maybe not as crowded. (I am not sure if Hawaii is ever not crowded, though)

As for today, just a few dentist and doctor appts. for the kids and if I am lucky, I might get some cleaning in! :)

8 comments:

Corinne said...

Yay for you guys! Congrats to the past 10 years :)

Corinne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Harpers said...

Hooray! 10 years....we're so old! Happy Anniversary!

Ann H said...

Happy Anniversary! How can we all be celebrating 10 years?

Jason & Naomi said...

Yay for you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations. i can't believe its been 10 years!

Maggie said...

I just happen to be looking over our BYU 71st Ward info that Richard Larson put together, when I saw yours. I recall taking a marriage prep class with you Melissa and a handful of other ward members. You two have a beautiful family. Congrats on your 10th anniversary. My husband Matt and I will be celebrating that on a kidless trip this winter (our 10th anniversary is in April). Feel free to look at our blog :) Maggie (McFarland) Ripplinger

David and Jana said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! Happy 10 years!! Hawaii, huh?? That's awesome! Our 10 yr is coming in Dec, but we don't have any big plans yet.