Thursday, December 18, 2008

"Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat!...."

Okay, so our goose isn't getting fat, but whose is???! I can't believe that Christmas is a few days away! Of course I say that to myself every year, but I think it comes faster each time around. We have successfully given out our teacher/neighbor gifts, but as for the Christmas cards.....hmm....yeah, probably not going to happen. So I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause :), but if you were looking forward to a good update/recap and some cute pictuers--keep reading my blog! In the meantime, here is a picture of the girls in their cute dresses. The boys got new ties too, but by the time they got dressed there was no time for more pictures.

Kaylee can't take a picture in a dress without making this pose--notice the pinky, I don't teach her this stuff, I promise! (if you look at the Halloween post you can see what I mean!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

4 comments:

Corinne said...

Yep- updating our blog is the best I can do this year. A big night of posting is in the near future. This month has flown by!

Dave and Gina said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Your girls are adorable, I love matching dresses on little girls.

The Harpers said...

I love the girls' dresses...we have the same one! Target is a great place to shop. Have a great Christmas!!

Raw-b said...

I love the pinky kaylee.