
Vince's birthday was on Sat., he turned 31 and Matthew turns 8 tomorrow! He has waited for this birthday since he can rememeber! We have scheduled his baptism for Oct. 3, he gets to go to scouts and he has already done a few activities with them.
Vince's birhtday was pretty uneventful, but once he was home from his campout (at about 4pm--being scoutmaster, you can't skip those things!) we gave him a few little presents and then he and I went to dinner and got his car washed!
Matthew is still deciding what he wants to do, but I think we will be going bowling as a family, then home for cake, ice cream and presents! He did mention that he wants a big cookie cake, so we may get a little creative, who knows!
There are also 3 other September birthdays in my family, so on Sunday we get to go to Myla and Mike's house and celebrate with everyone! You can't have too many parties, right?
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Vince and Matthew! How was Matthew's day?
How can Matthew be 8 already!! How did that happen? Happy Birthday. Claire can't wait for "8 is great" but it's still 2 years away.
Hi Ann! I lost all your info a while back, so I am so glad you commented! If you happen to see this, send me your email again at melvinhil@gmail.com.
Post a Comment