Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!


We hope everyone had a fun day with their families. I had a wonderful day, besides the kids singing in church, my See's Candy, my new purse, Vince came home yesterday from a week long work trip in San Fransisco! It has been fun to have him around again and I think Pepper may have come in close second for missing him while he was away.

In church today one of the speakers had said that we should make every day Mother's Day, and I totally agree!!

2 comments:

Myla said...

Yes, it's nice to be recognized in church, but I do wish they would pass out chocolate instead of flowers. I would trade my geranium for See's any day!

The Harpers said...

I second that! Myla has the right idea.....who needs flowers when there is chocolate. Flowers you have to water and take care of, but CHOCOLATE YOU CAN JUST ENJOY!