Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy girls


Kaylee wanted to take a picture of me while I was taking a picture of them so we did, but she is a little slower on the shutter. Ashley's face in the first picture is pretty much what you get 90% of the day, meaning she is extremely pleased with herself--whether she found something she should or shouldn't have!

4 comments:

David and Jana said...

Their adorable!! You must have such fun with them!

Kirk said...

That's funny, whenever I see Ashley and she see's me, she'll run like there's no tomorrow. That look of distress she gives is one I've never seen on any individual before. I know, maybe for her second birthday party I'll try not smearing cake on her face just for a cute baby pic...awwww. She's a doll in this picture with the big cheesy smile though, that's for sure! Yup, she's a doll! So is Kaylee! Happy girls indeed!

The Harpers said...

What great smiles your girls have!

Raw-b said...

ashley is going to build up pretty beefy cheek muscles if she doesn't watch out. Keep practing with camera Kaylee, I'd love to see some pictures you take.