Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Well, it may be tacky to wish myself a Happy Birthday, but after a full day on the computer, the last thing Vince wants to do is sit down in front of one at home! So, I am doing it anyway. :)

I had a wonderful birthday, which was actually celebrated yesterday instead of today since Vince would already be taking it off. I got to go SHOPPING with NO KIDS, for as LONG AS I WANTED,after that we all went to DINNER with my parents, then to my house for DESSERT and PRESENTS. I don't know about you, but it was pretty much the perfect day for me.

Thanks Vince for letting me have a great 29th!!! (I know you were all wondering. And this is the real 29, not the one I may become in later years. hee hee.) I am actually looking forward to 30 because then I will actually be "old enough" to have 4 kids and a minivan!

2 comments:

Curley Family said...

Happy Birthday! Glad to hear you guys are doing well. We miss hanging out, and hope we can get together one of these days 8)

Corinne said...

It sounded like a great day! It was good chatting yesterday. I am so glad I have another Hilton gal that thinks the same family stories are as hilarious as I see them. :)