This is what I would have put on our Christmas cards, but Vince and I decided that we would try to be a little civilized! Especially since most of the people we send cards to haven't seen us in a while. So, I decided I could post it on our blog and those who frequent it can have a good laugh!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love it! So cute- I love the girls dresses too.
Your kids are really cute! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!
It is just so hard to get kids together for decent photos! Love it!
ok, sorry ... i just barely got it. i didn't see ashley's finger until now ... how smart am i?
SOOOO ... now the question is, which one you guys is she mimicking???! :)
That's hilarious! Seems she's quite proud of herself too. Way to develop those skills!
Post a Comment