It is the first day of school for Matthew, and our camera decided to not work! So, I will be posting a "pretend" first day picture soon. Whether we have to get a new camera or I figure out what is wrong with our current one! Matthew is way excited because he is in a portable classroom this year. The school is in the middle of some additions and will be finished mid-October, I think. He has some friends from church and some from last year that will be in his class, so he couldn't contain himself this morning from running to the bus stop!
Daniel starts next week, so we had some tears this morning when he learned he couldn't get on the bus with Matthew, but all will be well next Wednesday! And hopefully by then my camera will work!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary, by the way! What did you guys do?
Those older brothers...always gotta be doin' something BEFORE you can! It's OK, Dano. I think I cried, too, when I figured out I couldn't go to school with your daddy. He had to be all smart & stuff and go off to that fancy GT school.
Speaking of missing big brothers, when the heck are you guys going to come out to VA?
Post a Comment