I love the blog! The kids are so big and adorable.
What a good looking family! Man, I need to win some pictures. How'd you do dat?
Can they get any cuter?
I love the picture of Kaylee because it is so candid. What a happy girl!It has been fun to show Carter pictures of his cousins.
I pulled up your blog for Carter to look at again today. He pointed to Kaylee and said, "I know her! I saw her at Grandma Heidi's once". It was pretty funny.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love the blog! The kids are so big and adorable.
What a good looking family! Man, I need to win some pictures. How'd you do dat?
Can they get any cuter?
I love the picture of Kaylee because it is so candid. What a happy girl!
It has been fun to show Carter pictures of his cousins.
I pulled up your blog for Carter to look at again today. He pointed to Kaylee and said, "I know her! I saw her at Grandma Heidi's once". It was pretty funny.
Post a Comment